Friday 3 January 2014

Then came the Liebster !

Few days ago my facebook  inbox popped up with a message from Reema. 
It said 'A Liebster awits you on my blog'.
I am glad that Reema (http://reemadsouza.blogspot.in/)  awarded me with a Liebster and I happily accept it.
Next she asked me to write a poem in about ten sentences about myself. Well the poem below describes me and my self.


In my Dreamland~  

I have walked on those pebbles,
a thousand miles
far far away.
In a land of dreams,
where I would forever stay.


And there,
beneath that old peepal tree.
I would sit,
scribbling out something ,
that someday people will read.


And then they would fall silent,
for a moment only if.
A dry wind will blow across their faces.
A dry tear would give them relief..


At the end of the day,
all this will be a long forgotten tale.
The clouds would cover the moon
A new day would be at the door soon


I would hope for sunshine again,
but then it would rain.
but my hands won't stop,
instead of emotions,
there would be a rain drop.


And when the sky shall stop weeping,
I shall step out again.
to discover the world,
of which I had been dreaming!




Well, thank you Reema for the Liebster Award. Now I would like to pass on this award to Daneshwari Mirji. I ask her to write anything that describes her, be it a haiku, a poem, a story whatever she likes.

2 comments: